Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Seven Wonders Of The World

I know it's been forever since I've come out with any YHMH news. Truth be told, there hasn't been much to tell. None music-related anyway. But that's changing soon. I've been thinking of a couple new song ideas, and I'm beginning to record one or two of them.

So you should hear some from that in the not-too-distant future.

But that's not the point of this post.

This post is about probably the most mundane thing I could think of.

The following are my seven wonders of the world, not because they are rare, or special, or contain any deep meaning, but just that I appreciate them for no apparent reason.

So here goes:

1. Waffles - any list of things I like has to start with waffles. Inside joke. Well, not really, but that doesn't matter. So here's a big ol' fat picture of a waffle.



2. Boat shoes - I wear them every day. Without fail. Unless I stay inside all day and don't use any shoes at all.


3. Guitar picks - I can barely play a guitar without one. Well I can, but only acoustic chords and some simple riffs. Anything electric has to be picked, no questions asked.

4. Big words - supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, antidisestablishmentarianism, pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, you get the idea.

5. Gingers and redheads - I don't know why I'm picking this of all things, but hey. They're inherently good for two reasons: one, you can make incessant riffs on their hair, skin, and soul :P and two, most of them are really cool people.

6. Psych - Shawn Spencer is amazing. That's indisputable. Though "Sean" is a better spelling, I think. Could just be because my genius friend has the latter.


7. Capos - without them, I'd be stuck to the same four or five chords in every song I wrote. And you wouldn't appreciate that, would you?

There ya go. I don't know why you wasted your time reading this, but thank you if you did :)

-YHMH

No comments:

Post a Comment